I WONDER WHY

I WONDER WHY




Gazing toward the dismal sky and congested sites encompassing me,
I doubt why is this happening?
Population is rising, pollution is surging,
Due to which natural reserves are dwindling.
I wonder why everybody encompassing is deceiving?
Why do they fancy it so critical?


Indians idolize river Ganga as their mother
Then before defiling it why don't they fret?
Debris and pollutants befoul the atmosphere
I wonder, so substantial pollution emanates from where?
Carbon dioxide is increasing and the atmosphere is becoming filthy
Soil erosion is heading to the elimination of shelters,
The woods are bellowing, animals and birds are grieving,
I guess it's denoting the cause why mother earth is sighing?
Tossing litter hither and thither,
Does this signify the soil pollution everywhere?


To present her missing contentment,
Her prosper and her radiance,
Let's all pledge unitedly to,
Work and check whatsoever is illegal,
Address bodies with the aid of an elegant verse,
Assure to conserve our mother earth,
And conquer all the vices before their commencement.


Comments

  1. Amazing usage of words!! Loved your poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are very beautiful, I have recently joined the blogger and request you to come to my site and read my post, you will be very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My site link_https://shrikrishna444.blogspot.com/2020/07/blog-post_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. My site link
    https://shrikrishna444.blogspot.com/2020/07/blog-post_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. My site link
    https://shrikrishna444.blogspot.com/2020/07/blog-post_14.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog